YouTube Animated Video Outro’s
- In today’s world everyone knows that videos work in viewer retention and conversion, yet 97% of those videos don’t have the proper Funnel!
- YouTube right now changed their algorithm so your YouTube traffic meaning YOUR potential customers get auto-forwarded to someone ELSE’s videos. (we’re sure you’ve seen this after watching a YouTube video, right?)
Well, we have a solution to this very real issue!
A YouTube Video Outro
What is a YouTube Video Outro?
- It may be called… End Slate, Tail Slate, End Screen OR YouTube Cards
- It’s where at the end of your video, an image OR another ‘short’ 20-30 second video will play
- This video will have STRONG call-to-actions that can forward somewhere else of your choosing
- This allows a viewer NOT to get auto-forwarded to another video that is NOT yours….like your competition
not just any YouTube Video Outro
- You could get free ones, that viewers will not notice, create them yourself, if you had the tools and time…OR we can do them for you….BUT WHY?
- We need to make sure that your YouTube Video Outro would be seen and a call-to-Action would occur, so we ‘ANIMATED’ them!
- There are working samples below you can pick from
- We can customize the background, text and color to match your branding
- Would you like to see a ‘LIVE’ sample of an Animated Video Outro?
- This one is customized to match the video
- Watch this Video and see why Animated Video Outros are a need if using YouTube
Outro’s Target where viewers go next
Outro’s Drives Sales
Outro’s can have Dual Videos within Videos
Outro’s help in your Social Media Marketing
Now, You would need to shell out a significant amount of money ($400.00 minimum) to have even JUST ONE YouTube Video Outro that is Animated made. With Pavcomm, we’ll create and design for you a video outro that viewers think you spent a fortune on. But you didn’t!
Why you need YouTube Video Outro’s
- If you use YouTube to host your videos, at the end, your viewers can be directed to your competitor
- You’ve spent all that money on your video, why not finish it with a fantastic call-to-action at the end
- Gives your viewers a place to go next
- Keeps viewers in your circle
- Extends viewer watch times
- Improves viewers subscription to your YouTube Channel
- Improves viewers engagement rates
- bottom-line, in the end, it will make you more money
Why Choose Us for your Outro’s
- We can create a custom animated Outro that matches your branding
- We understand how important it is to keep your viewers engaged about your business
- We create Videos, Call-to-Action inside your video, YouTube Channel Art, so this was the next evolution for us to design
- If you have Adobe After Effects, Sony Vagas Pro or a host of different video creation products, you can do them yourself, yet with all the time that would be involved, it would not be cost prohibited to do it in-house, that is why we can do it at a fraction of the cost has you or others.
- After all, it’s a great fit in our video wheel house
Below are samples of our YouTube Video Outro’s you can pick from
(You can choose to have your images in place of your videos if you want)
What can be changed or added:
- The ‘A Themed Series’ – Text, but the colors and placement are static
- Both the ‘Custom Series’ – Background, Color of background, Text and the color and font
- ‘Custom Series’ – unlike the ‘Themed Series’, we have place holders where your videos/images would good
- We’d use your videos/images (in the video placement area) along with a stock music background sound track
- All appropriate links will go to your destination of choice
NOTICE and UPDATES:
- We have NOW started a Whiteboard Doodle Video Outro Series (CLICK HERE to find out more)
- We are working on adding more Video Outros to each one of our series
- If you’re looking for a style you don’t see, contact us and lets see what we can do to help you today
- Announcement as of 10.12.15…We now can create: Click-to-Call, Click-to-Email, Click-to-Text Message and Click-to-Google Map, so your mobile viewers can take action. THINK about how POWERFUL this is…. It’s NEW and no one knows how to do this….we do! More on this coming soon, but if you want to know more now, head over to our contact page, and fill out the form under ‘YouTube Animated Video Outro’s!
Want to view our newest templates?
Things you need to know
- No matter if you have us create your video then add a YouTube Video Outro at the end, or you just want us to create an Outro for you, we create the Outro, but in order for the links to work (social media, links to your other videos, your website, once you post it on your YouTube Channel, you’ll have to set-up YouTube ‘Annotations’ for this to work. (It is what it is for YouTube)
- We provide tutorials and instructions how set-up YouTube Annotations as well as how to create the links for them to work. This is not hard. Just look it up in your browser…. YouTube Annotation….
- Since it plays on YouTube, and it’s ‘their’ Annotations, it will NOT play on a mobile device.
- If you’re going to be purchasing JUST the YouTube Video Animated Outro, once you ‘add’ it to your existing YouTube video, you’ll have to re-submit your video. If you have a video tightly SEO’s, we’d suggest you leave that video alone, and just create another one and use the Outro on that. We do not want you to loss video SEO if say you’re getting 10,000 views a month
- Once purchased, we’ll contact you and discuss your needs
- Don’t forget, we’ll need your ‘videos’ or ‘images’ to insert in the video placement area (if we’re not creating the video those will be inserted into)
- We’ll create a branded Outro that is 20-30 seconds on length
- We’ll add a background sound track
- We’ll have you look at it as a ‘proof’ before final rendering
- Proofs will take 3-5 business days and final product within 1 day after approval (So, turnaround time is less than one week)
- Once approved, we’ll render your custom YouTube Video Animated Outro and email you how to get it. (We’ll add a Dropbox link for this) Also, included are tutorials and instructions on YouTube’s Annotations. (If you are already set-up with Annotations, then it will be a snap.)
Okay….now you want to know the pricing, right?