Whiteboard Doodle Video Outro
What is a Whiteboard Doodle Video?
- A whiteboard doodle video is where a hand draws text and images to create a powerful message and engages the viewer
- A doodle video is a short, creative way to tell your story as well as it’s a STRONG call-to-action
- These style videos DO get watched till the end
- Whiteboard Doodle Videos increase customer awareness
- To get a better understanding of what we mean, VIEW this short doodle video and see how YOU can stand out from your competition
Now you know what a Whiteboard Doodle Video is……
- Whiteboard Doodle Videos creates excitement when watched (if done correctly)
- Whiteboard Doodle Videos will increase your viewer conversions
So then lets talk about what a Doodle Video Outro is!
- First…. have you ever viewed a video that was on YouTube?
- Once that video is done, or has ended, what is the NEXT thing you see? Someone else’s video…right?
- Well, this is a bad, due to the viewer is focused on what they are now seeing and not what they just saw! (YOUR VIDEO)
Take a look below, look familiar?
There is a way to STOP this!
It’s called a YouTube Video Outro. Let’s talk about what a YouTube Video Outro is
What is a Doodle Video Outro
- There are several names associated with this.
- It maybe called a Video Outro, End Card, End Slate, End Screen just to name a few
- Simply put, a Video Outro is placed at the END of your video
- It is a short 20-30 second image or video that you ENABLE clickable links to places
- These places can be your website, another video or two, social media, etc…
- It makes the viewer NOT see those other videos and focuses on your Call-to-Actions
- Once viewed, it’s the SINGLE BEST way to KEEP your viewers with you.
- SEE FOR YOURSELF…. Watch this doodle video and see what happens at the end